Ways to Administer K9 VitaSmart
Greetings! Congratulations on your purchase of Ruff Greens! You may not realize it now, but you may have just added years to your pet’s life and given them the greatest gift any owner can give a pet, Good Health.
OK… So you have this Jumpstart bag of Ruff Greens that should last the average dog 14 days…(smaller dogs a little longer, larger dogs a little less)… What can you expect?
Truthfully, every dog is different and has different issues, so what you will see will be very different from what someone else might experience. However, here are a few of the things we hear the most.
- You might notice that your ‘picky’ eater is now very excited for feeding time and the more you give it, the more excited they become. Being ‘picky’ is a sign of a digestive disorder that should clear up now that you are feeding them Ruff Greens.
- You might notice better smelling breath and/or healthier stools. Both of these issues are also digestive issues and should begin to improve with the Probiotics and Enzymes in Ruff Greens.
- More energy. For lots of rather scientific reasons, the uptake of vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes and other nutrients in Ruff Greens, you should begin to see them have more natural energy.
These are things you might see in the 1st 14 days, but if you don’t, it doesn’t mean “It’s Not Working”. Read the ingredients… there are TONS of great things in this product and giving them to your dog on a consistent basis will no doubt help with their long term health. Some dogs are in pretty good health already and adding Ruff Greens to their diet will just insure that they STAY healthy. Just keep feeding it to them for at least 90 days, we are confident that you will see results and you both will be glad you did.
IMPORTANT!!! How do I give it to my dog and what if Fido won’t eat it?
We have found that dogs in a lot of ways are just like little kids, some will eat anything, while others won’t go near a ‘Fruit or Veggie’. Not to worry, we can help you no matter what kind of ‘eater’ you have
There are 4 Basic ways to give K9 VitaSmart®:
- Most dogs will eat it straight from your hand. This is a best method because they are getting 100% of the daily dosage.
- Another common way is to feed it sprinkled on top of or mixed in with their regular food. Remember to start w/ a small amount and gradually work your way up to the ‘normal’ dosage.
- If necessary, try mixing it in with some raw meat or wet dog food. This works almost 100% of the time.
- And lastly, if you have that “VERY PICKY” dog that won’t eat it, like little kids, you have to ‘trick’ them into eating it at first. This is what we call the “Gravy Method” and it always works if you are persistent, and why wouldn’t you be… it’s your dog’s HEALTH we are talking about here… right?
Ruff Greens Dosing Instructions:
If you have more than one dog and need more than one bag per month call us at 833-Ruff-Dog (833-783-3364) and get a Multi-Dog Discount.
Small Breeds – Under 10 lbs. Need 1 Bag every 2 Months
Medium Breeds – Between 10 to 40 lbs. Need 1 Bag per Month
Large Breeds – Over 40 lbs. Need up to 2 Bags per Month
If you see any digestive distress it means you tried to introduce it to fast into their system. Discontinue completely for 1 full day and then reduce the next dose by 50% from the previous dosage and the GRADUALLY re-introduce it to their system. This is not uncommon, so don’t be too hard on yourself. ‘Slow and Steady’ wins the race.
Remember, you can cancel or change your subscription anytime, no questions asked… so if you have any questions in this area…. Just call us or go to RuffGreens.com and click on the CHAT button and one of our helpful Service Agents will take good care of you.
Lastly, for problems, questions or concerns please call us Toll Free at 833-Ruff-Dog (833-783-3364) or consult your veterinarian.
Dr. Black is former Army Ranger, a Helicopter Pilot, Stage 4 Cancer Survivor and a Naturopathic Doctor living in Dallas, Tx. For decades, Dr. Black has shown thousands of people how to get healthy using Natural protocols. When those same people asked him to create something to get their pets healthy, he rose to the challenge and created the Ruff Greens Family of Products.